Percipio Consulting Group is a provider of operational improvement, risk management and business-technology integration consulting. Percipio helps clients to identify and assess business improvement opportunities, and manage change initiatives which effectively ‘operationalize’ business strategy through process and technology solutions. Founded in 2001, Percipio has delivered business-critical engagements for Fortune 500 and emerging companies alike, in industries ranging from in industries ranging from Energy to Manufacturing to Footwear and Apparel. Percipio is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Percipio is seeking talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join in our success. The Business Consulting Manager will apply their skills in project and program management and delivery while exhibiting leadership in organizational change, process design, risk analysis and controls design, and technology solution selection and deployment. The Business Consulting Manager will lead global programs in the implementation and integration of supply chain processes and systems. We adapt to client environments, are focused on excellence in project delivery, and do whatever it takes to exceed client expectations.
- Manage large scale projects and global programs consisting of Percipio, client and 3rd party resources, specifically in supply chain/distribution
- Work with technical and business staff to ensure all project deliverables, requirements and dependencies are met
- Design, track and monitor scope, budget, schedule and quality for multiple concurrent projects or programs
- Develop and present high quality deliverables to all levels of client management
- Participate in business development, negotiations and client relationship management
- Support multiple delivery offerings across our service lines such as software selections and business process design and mapping
- Mentor, coach and retain Percipio staff
- Position based in Portland, Oregon with potential travel required
- Extensive project management and leadership experience involving the management of multiple resources and successful delivery of various types of projects
- Experience with global program management and deployment
- Deep experience in the implementation and integration of Supply Chain/Distribution processes and systems
- Strong business acumen – ability to understand business fundamentals and implications of change
- Proven experience managing project budgets, schedules, scope, issue escalation and other project management skills
- Willingness to be involved with detailed project delivery work at all levels
- Ability to clearly define and articulate delivery expectations to clients and project teams including roles and responsibilities definition
- Ability to analyze project risks and proactively identify solutions
- Experience with formal process engineering/design or process improvement methodology
- Ability to gain consensus and manage delivery and expectations in more unstructured or dynamic environments such as clients experiencing high growth, resource or budget constraints or large business changes
- Ability to step into existing projects mid cycle and quickly implement project governance and structure
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- Significant Business Consulting and Project Management experience
- Supply Chain/Distribution process and systems implementation experience, preferably in retail
- Experience with order management (preferably online OM), fulfillment, warehouse management, transportation and logistics.
- Experience with SAP preferred
- ERP project management experience preferred
- Global Firm consulting background preferred
Percipio is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and the ability to reside in one of the most desired locations in the US with little to no travel. We prefer the boutique model, where each individual has the opportunity to wear multiple hats and actively participate in their own career growth and expansion, as well as the evolution of Percipio.
Please submit the form below with ‘Business Consulting Manager – Supply Chain’ in the subject line for consideration.