Percipio Consulting Group is a provider of operational improvement, risk management and business-technology integration consulting. Percipio helps clients to identify and assess business improvement opportunities, and manage change initiatives which effectively ‘operationalize’ business strategy through process and technology solutions. Founded in 2001, Percipio has delivered business-critical engagements for Fortune 500 and emerging companies alike, in industries ranging from Merchant Energy and Utilities to Financial Services and High-Tech Manufacturing. Percipio is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Percipio is seeking talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join in our success. Consultants will apply their skills in identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum.
This position is part of our Risk and Controls practice and contributes to the team by performing internal audit strategy and outsourcing, compliance programs and financial and back office process/operational design and improvement.
- Position based in Portland, Oregon with travel potentially required
- Internal Audit
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects
- Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and lead client presentations
- Compliance Programs
- Assist clients with addressing enterprise wide compliance, including compliance risk management programs driven internal and externally
- Key compliance programs focus on Enterprise Risk Management, Sarbanes Oxley and NERC CIPS
- Process/Operations Design and Improvement
- Lead project team to analyze and evaluate existing client processes, identify process improvements and develop/document to-be processes and controls
- Define and analyze operational and financial risks, design mitigating controls and escalate appropriate issues
- Design, track and present high level project management deliverables which monitor scope, budget, schedule and quality of the solution delivered to the client
- Facilitate client change management around Risk and Controls including formal communication and training plans
- Manage, mentor and develop Percipio staff
- Strong business acumen – ability to understand business fundamentals and implications of change
- Working experience analyzing and reengineering key business processes, with in depth exposure to financial and accounting systems and processes
- Experience with the preparation of SEC and GAAP reporting requirements for publicly traded companies
- Experience within relevant areas of regulatory and financial reporting compliance including Sarbanes Oxley and NERC CIPS
- Willingness to be involved with detailed project delivery work at all levels
- Ability to clearly define and articulate delivery expectations to clients and project teams including roles and responsibilities definition
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience mentoring and supervising project teams
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience in consulting/auditing
- Seven years of Business Consulting and/or Audit/Accounting experience
- CPA or equivalent certification
- Global Firm auditing or consulting background preferred
- Previous experience working in a Risk Control service line
Percipio is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and the ability to reside in one of the most desired locations in the US with minimal travel. We prefer the boutique consulting model, where each individual has the opportunity to wear multiple hats and actively participate in their own career growth and expansion, as well as the evolution of Percipio.
This position is based in Portland, Oregon with travel potentially required.
Please submit the form below with ‘Business Process Risk and Controls Manager’ in the subject line for consideration.