Percipio Consulting Group is a provider of operational improvement, risk management and business-technology integration consulting. Percipio helps clients to identify and assess business improvement opportunities, and manage change initiatives which effectively ‘operationalize’ business strategy through process and technology solutions. Founded in 2001, Percipio has delivered business-critical engagements for Fortune 500 and emerging companies alike, in industries ranging from Energy to Manufacturing to Footwear. Percipio is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Percipio is seeking talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join in our success. The Project Manager will apply business consulting skills to help leading client organizations tackle complex business challenges. The Project Manager is responsible for leading a project team of business and technical resources through the implementation of technical and process changes throughout all phases of the system development lifecycle. The Project Manager may also conduct key business analysis activities including requirements definition and business process design. We are not looking for “box checking” but rather PM’s outbox analytical consultants that lead projects with thoughtful foresight.
- Strong business acumen – Ability to understand business fundamentals and implications of change
- Ability to operate in ambiguity of new client business problems and rapidly develop a plan and path forward with very little direction or oversight
- Manage small or medium projects or tracks of work within large projects
- Build project approach, detailed plans, resource plans and project structure
- Manage project controls – issue, risk, change control, stage-gate approvals, status reporting
- Detail oriented with the ability to proactively drive other resources toward completion of deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills targeted to different audiences -client Stakeholders, Sponsors, Subject Matter Experts and team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work within and transcend client political environments
- Facilitate business process design and organizational role and responsibility definition
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – Preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting or Engineering
- Seven+ years of relevant business systems analysis or business consulting experience
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Energy, Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Enterprise software experience/exposure (ERP, CRM, Supply Chain Planning, ETRM)
- Global Firm consulting background preferred
- Experience with formal project management methodologies
- Experience with formal process design methodologies
- Experience implementing all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Business Analysis experience – including process design, requirements definition, test case development, change management
Percipio is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and the ability to reside in one of the most desired locations in the US with little to no travel. We prefer the boutique model, where each individual has the opportunity to wear multiple hats and actively participate in their own career growth and expansion, as well as the evolution of Percipio.
Please submit the form below with ‘Project Manager’ in the subject line for consideration.