Percipio Consulting Group is a provider of operational improvement, risk management and business-technology integration consulting. Percipio helps clients to identify and assess business improvement opportunities, and manage change initiatives which effectively ‘operationalize’ business strategy through process and technology solutions. Founded in 2001, Percipio has delivered business-critical engagements for Fortune 500 and emerging companies alike, in industries ranging from Energy to Manufacturing to Footwear and Apparel. Percipio is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Percipio is seeking talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join in our success. Senior Consultants will apply business consulting skills to help leading client organizations tackle complex business challenges. The Business Analyst will, as part of a team, participate in identifying client challenges, developing process and technical solutions and assisting in the implementation of change in order to create greater efficiency and success for the client’s expectations. The Business Analyst essentially acts as a bridge between the end user to the functional implementation of technical solutions.
- Strong business acumen – Ability to understand business fundamentals and implications of change
- Proven experience in process evaluation and business analysis in more than one area, such as operations, finance, supply chain, technology integration, IT auditing, architecture or ERP
- Proven ability to follow project plans and benchmarks
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience interacting with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
- Experience gathering, documenting and analyzing business needs and requirements
- Experience facilitating process design sessions and documenting business process and organizational role definition
- Experience with formal process engineering or process improvement methodology
- Experience documenting use cases and test scripts
- Knowledge of project tracking and reporting
- Experience identifying opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes
- Involvement in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems
- Assisting in designing technical solutions
- Documentation of functional and technical design of the system or solution
- Testing of systems and creation of relevant documentation and user manuals
- Interaction with system architects and developers to ensure proper implementation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work within and transcend client political environments
- Willingness to be involved with detailed project delivery work at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – Preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting or Engineering
- Five years of relevant business systems analysis or business consulting experience
- Energy, Retail and/or Distribution/Supply Chain experience preferred
- Enterprise software experience/exposure
- Global Firm consulting background preferred
Percipio is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and the ability to reside in one of the most desired locations in the US with little to no travel. We prefer the boutique model, where each individual has the opportunity to wear multiple hats and actively participate in their own career growth and expansion, as well as the evolution of Percipio.
Please submit the form below with ‘Business Analyst’ in the subject line for consideration.